YOU’VE GOT THE POWER — Time-out seminar for nannies
Unfold your own potential.
• The nanny as a team player: integration and confrontation
• The nanny as role model: How do you bring all roles together in one”?
• The nanny as a parenting partner: How does the relationship with the parents become trusting and alive?
• The nanny as a companion in a sensitive phase of life. How to deal with young parents / first-time parents?
• How do I find the right balance between distance and proximity?
• How do I get along well with the family? Say goodbye to the family and the children.
• Preparation for the new job
• Principles in communication with parents: appreciative communication even in conflict situations
• Principles of communication with children: empathy with the child’s position, finding and applying age-appropriate forms of communication
• Handling feelings: Accompanying difficult situations and feelings
• Professional development: communication with heart